Affiliate links within this post may be commissionable.
Before booking my upcoming trip to Walt Disney World, for our honeymoon, we considered traveling to Las Vegas. I spent some time researching the most romantic Vegas hotels. Some of the most romantic hotels are attached to big win casinos. Here’s what I learned while planning our honeymoon.
1. The Venetian
- Every Room Is A Suite – claiming to be double the size of most Vegas hotel rooms
- Gondola Rides
- Beautiful Pools With Palm Trees
- Styled To Look Like Rennasiance Italy With Roman Pillars, Columns and An Outdoor Centre
- Lots Of Shopping
- Great Food
2. Mandalay Bay
- Swim With Dolphins
- Indoor/Outdoor Waterpark
- Aquariums – With Sharks
- Pools And Palms And Real Sandy Beaches
- Excellent Food – Especially If You Love Seafood
- Sky Bar With Panaromic Views
- Lots Of Entertainment – currently Michael Jackson One by Cirque and II Divo are performing
- An Adults Only Beach Area – Not sure what this is honestly – Google says this “Moorea Beach Club is an intimate, upscale pool experience with a South Beach vibe”
3. Waldoorf Astoria Las Vegas
- A luxury non-gaming hotel provides a quiet escape but still in the center of all of the excitement. After done walking the strip and playing at all of the casinos, you and your partner can escape back for some rest and relaxation
- Gourmet Dining
- Three Pools and award-winning spa
- Excellent concierge services
- Asian themed hotel
- Tea lounge
- Pool Cafe
- Close to it all – right on the strip
Of course, if you can’t afford a get-away, you can always enjoy games at home from the best au online casino sites.
Do you enjoy going to Las Vegas? Where do you like to stay and play?